Mountain Gourmet Ski Experience
- 14 March 2019 - 17 March 2019
€ 200 each dinner
Friday 15 March
Gourmet Tasting Dinner
- Cable car transfer and shop snowmobile ride or walk to La Chaumière, Plan Chécrouit
- Tasting menu: Tom Kerridge and Claude Bosi will each prepare 2 canapés, a starter, and a main.
- The dessert will be prepared by Claudio Brigati from La Chaumière
- There will be a suggested wine list from the Chefs (wine is additional)
Saturday 16 March
Rustic Tasting Dinner
- Cable car transfer and snowmobile transfer to Maison Vieille.
- Canapés prepared live by the Michelin starred chefs outside Maison Vieille with local products from Lo Matson
- Tasting dinner with sharing gourmet courses, 2 starters and 2 main courses
- Dessert prepared by Maison Vieille
- Wines at an additional cost from suggested wine list by the chefs
- Party with live DJ until 2 am, last cable car
For the 6th consecutive year, a true celebration of the meeting of great UK chefs in the mountains!
In 2019, Tom Kerridge will be attending and skiing for the first time. Claude Bosi, great friend of Tom’s, will be there for the third time, preparing his signature Bibendum dishes in rustic mountain environments.
A spectacular and unique experience, to witness two great chefs coming together in a true alchemy of styles to create two inimitable dinners on the mountain, accessible only by cable car and snowmobiles.
For more information: www.momentumski.com/gourmet-ski..