Ladies' Ski World Cup - Downhill and Super G
- 29 February 2020 - 01 March 2020
- Open air area: free of charge
- Tribunes: 15 € per person per day (compulsory booking, 800 seats available)
- Tenda VIP: 200 € per person per day (compulsory booking)
Friday 28th February 2020
- 5.30pm – Children torchlight procession and race at the Piazzetta delle Funivie
- 6pm – Welcome cocktail and DJ set at the Piazzetta delle Funivie
Saturday 29th February 2020
- 10.30am – Departure of the Super G race on the n.3 – Franco Berthod ski slope; after that, flower ceremony in the finish area
- 5pm – Prizegiving and bib ceremony at the Piazzetta delle Funivie
- 6.45pm – DJ Set at the Piazzetta delle Funivie
Sunday 1st March 2020
- 11.15am – Departure of the Super G race on the n. 3 – Franco Berthod ski slope
- 2.15pm – Departure of the slalom race on the n. 3 – Franco Berthod ski slope; after that, flower ceremony and prizegiving in the finish area
A great return for the Aosta Valley to the international scene of the Ski World Cup: the very best international athletes take on one another in La Thuile in the Super Combined and Super G on the famous Franco Berthod ski run.
The resort’s piste number 3, named after Franco Berthod, an athlete who wrote the history of ski at La Thuile, is one of the most interesting runs from a technical point of view: a black run that drops from the plateau of Les Suches, through the woodland above La Thuile, to reach the village after almost three kilometres of challenging walls and steep bends.
The competition track is exposed to the north-west, visibility is excellent and the wind only affects the first part of the run.