Taste and tradition
A charming stay with the flavors and nature of Valle d'Aosta. Discover the many events featuring local products: wine, cured meats, cheese, honey...
2 / 3 / 5 nights from € 130
- 01 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
An eco-charm stay close to nature with zero-km products, giving you the opportunity to explore the Central Valley of the Aosta Valley.
The “Chambres d’Hotes” that we offer for this package is located near the easy and scenic cycling and walking trail that winds along the Dora amidst castles, orchards, vineyards and pastures: a flat, tranquil route that takes you through ancient villages, fountains and old bakeries, manors and bends in the river of extraordinary beauty.
Price per person, double room accommodation (euros)
|Period||2 nights||3 nights||5 nights|
|Low season||€ 130||€ 175||€ 263|
|High season||€ 160||€ 220||€ 338|
HIGH SEASON: 29.1/01.5 — 18.6 / 9.9 — 1.12 / 10.12 — 23.12 / 6.1
Minimum stay 4 nights: 8th December and 31st January.
Minimum stay 5 nights: New Year's Eve and Mid-August
For each person, the price includes:
- accommodation in a room with Aostan wainscoting at charming Chambres d’Hotes
- rich buffet breakfast featuring local sweet and salty products
- dairy products tasting on the family farm
- one dinner in an agritourism restaurant, drinks included, with traditional Aosta Valley menu
- city bikes for riding on the beautiful bike path that runs along the Dora Baltea or exploring the surrounding orchards and vineyards
- room with free Wi-Fi
- covered garage
The price does not include the tourist tax (to be paid at the hotel).
To make the most of your stay, see the list of events in the Aosta Valley.
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays tour operator — Aosta Valley Incoming.
Telephone:+39 0165 51 65 51 - selez. 3