The Mont Blanc Experience
The cableway climb to Pointe Helbronner by the new Mont-Blanc cableway is a thrilling experience. Our offer includes lunch on the highest rooftop terrace in Europe and relaxing at the spa.
1 nights from € 197
- 01 January 2017 - 31 December 2017
The New Mont Blanc Cableway offers a unique view over the sunny side of Mont Blanc, a destination for great mountain climbing and exceptional off piste experiences.
The Bellevue Restaurant, located at the first cableway station, boasts high quality cuisine and a beautiful view of Courmayeur and the valleys on the sides of Mont Blanc.
For each person, the price includes:
- cable car round-trip to Pointe Helbronner
- lunch at the Bellevue Restaurant at Pavillon du Mont Fréty cableway station (2.173 m)
- afternoon access to Pré-Saint-Didier Spa (courtesy kit and tea break included)
- overnight stay in the cosy La Meridiana 4-star hotel
- rich buffet breakfast
- basic medical insurance.
In high season (i.e. August, New Year Eve): availability and prices on request.
The entrance to the spa is allowed from 16 years.
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays — Aosta Valley Incoming.
Telephone:+39 0165 51 65 51