The Mont Fallère tour
The highest stages of the route offer spectacular views over the Matterhorn, Gran Paradiso and Mont Blanc.
3 nights from € 195
- 17 June 2017 - 17 September 2017
The tour starts out from either Saint-Oyen or Etroubles, in the Great St. Bernard Valley, with two possible variants — clockwise or anti-clockwise — which should preferably be tackled in the company of a guide.
Difficulty: min. 3h 30 mins - max. 7 hours’ walking per day.
3 nights at 195 euros (without trekking guide) or 290euros (prices per person in a group of at least 6 people) for the trip accompanied by a nature and trekking guide.
The price includes:
- 1-night hotel accommodation at the hotel Beau Séjour in Etroubles
- 1-night accommodation at the Chaligne mountain hut
- 1-night accommodation at the Mont Fallère mountain hut
- Full board at the hotel and in the mountain huts with picnic lunches and dinner in the mountain hut
- Use of the services of the accommodation facilities (fitness area, sauna…)
- nature and trekkig guide on request
Telephone:+39 348 33 66 924