Thrills and spills
Hop on a dinghy with an expert guide, et voilà! The river, the sky and the company will come together to create a memorable experience.
2 nights from € 179
- 01 May 2017 - 30 September 2017
Enjoy the fun of river sports, in the company of rafting professionals! This proposal includes a thrilling descent in a dinghy down the waters from the thawing of the Mont-Blanc glaciers, amidst the spectacular landscapes of the upper Aosta Valley.
A dinner at an agritourism facility, with a typical Aosta Valley menu, complete this offer, which is particularly recommended for families and groups of friends.
Price per person
|Period||Adults sharing a double room||Children 8/12 years in 3rd/4th bed|
|May-June||€ 179||€ 93|
|July-August||€ 227||€ 122|
|September-October||€ 179||€ 93|
The price includes:
- 2-night accommodation in a double room, in a 3-star hotel near Aosta
- Buffet breakfast
- "Rafting Baptism Top" trip: a fun rafting descent down the Dora Baltea on the thaw waters of Mont Blanc – duration 2 hours 30 mins.
- Technical equipment provided: neoprene rafting suit, footwear, helmet, life vest
- CD with the photos of the rafting trip
- 4-Course dinner at an agritourism facility, drinks included.
The price does not include:
- tourist tax (to be paid at the hotel)
- tips and personal expenses
- anything not mentioned under “The price includes”.
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays — Aosta Valley Incoming Tour Operator.
Telephone:+39 0165 516551 (selez. 3)