Dedicated to those who desire full immersion into the magical world of snow and to discover enchanting villages.
3 nights from € 265
- 21 December 2018 - 28 December 2018
- 03 January 2019 - 10 January 2019
- 05 February 2019 - 28 February 2019
Explore and learn about the Valdigne and the Mont Blanc area, the Valtournenche, the beautiful Cheneil valley, Cogne, the Gran Paradiso National Park, Gressoney, Monte Rosa and the wild and authentic Valpelline.
A winter break in touch with fairy-tale landscapes, typical villages and enchanted woods, where you can follow tracks of animals.
Night excursions with the traditional “polentata” in the chalet are planned on every Saturday evening, to enjoy the genuine values of the mountains: nature, peace and quiet, lots of fun and excellent cuisine.
Hôtel *** or Chambres d'hôtes accommodation
|Period||price per person in a double room|
|21 December - 28 December||€ 265|
|3 January - 10 January
5 February - 28 February
|28 December - 3 January||€ 305|
The offer includes:
- 3 nights at a 3-star hotel chambres d'hôtes in a double room and with extensive breakfast buffet
- 1-day time excursion accompanied by a nature guide, to be chosen from the programme
- 1 night time excursion accompanied by a nature guide on Saturday
- 1 dinner with traditional Aosta Valley menu in chalet - drinks not included
- hire of snowshoes and poles.
Telephone:+39 0165 516551