Passerin d'Entrèves fortified house
Standing in the centre of the Entrèves village, this typical country fortified house from the 14th century (1351), was designated as an aristocratic residence, more for the tourist attraction of the location, than for its original characteristics.
In 1711 it was bought by the nobles Passerin, whose descendants are still the owners to this day, and who, a few decades ago, undertook external and internal works to save it from ruin.
The characteristic gothic ogee windows result from a restauration work.
The spiral staircase leads to the floors, ogee arches of some doors and a good collection of objets d’art are appreciable.
The fortified house is inhabited during the summer period.