The Duke of Abruzzi Alpine Museum
May, June and September to November:
open Tuesdays to Sundays from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
July and August:
daily opening from 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
December to April:
daily opening from 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Full-price ticket: € 5.00
- Children 6/14 years, over 65 years and groups of at least 20 persons: € 3.00
Located inside the historic House of the Mountain Guides, it was built on wish of Luigi Amedeo of Savoy and inaugurated in 1929.