Parish Church of Sant'Eugendo

Сент-Уайен

The parish church of Saint-Oyen (the name comes from Sant’Eugendo, a French abbot from the VI century) was presumably founded between 1137 and 1176, the year in which it appears in a Papal Bull by Alexander III as a parish dependent on the bishop. The church was rebuilt in 1820 and renovated in 1990.

The church preserves a beautiful, silver reliquary, which is partially gilded and endowed with set crystals, dating from the XVII century and created by a Swiss artist. It was donated in 1636 to the church by the provost of Gran San Bernardo, Roland Viot.

 
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Bionaz

Webcams map       Resort
Saint-Rhémy Crevacol

Webcams map       Resort
Ollomont

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Oyen - Flassin

Webcams map       Resort