Along the Wine Route by Mountain Bike
Two days to discover Aosta and its surroundings among vineyards, breathtaking views and tastings!
2 nights from € 550
- 01 May 2023 - 15 October 2023
On the first day, a panoramic tour along the picturesque lanes will take us up above Aosta from where the view is lost among the peaks.
Going down, we will pass through vineyards and old hamlets before taking Via Francigena, which will lead us to a local wine producer who will let us visit the cellar, and he will talk about the process of producing wine, tasting some local products.
Leaving the cave behind, we will continue our tour, which will end in Aosta in the afternoon.
On the second day, thanks to our e-bikes, we will ride through another area with different vineyards where a stop to taste local products is a must!
The price includes:
- 2 overnight stays at a 3 *** hotel or a similar facility
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 days with a mtb guide
- 1 lunch/snack tasting at a wine bar of local producers
- 1 tasting at another producer or winery
The price does not include:
- Mountain bike or electric mountain bike (it is possible to request one at the time of booking at a cost of €60 per day)
- Tourist tax
- Anything not specified in the section “included”
Technical level required: it is necessary to be beyond your first experience of riding a mountain bike on a country road (unpaved)
Physical level required: a good level of training is required for the use of non-electric mountain bikes. For those who prefer to use the electric mtb, the ability to stay in the saddle for at least one consecutive hour is required.
PRICE €550 (MIN 2 PEOPLE)