The New Year and Castles
An interesting package offer devoted to lovers of history, culture and traditional cuisine to spend the end-of-the-year holidays visiting some of the famous castles in Valle d’Aosta.
3 nights from € 326
- 29 December 2023 - 01 January 2024
A fantastic journey through time to discover the Issogne and Fenis castles, the most representative residences of the powerful Challant family, in stark contrast to the fairy-tale Savoia castle, located in Gressoney-la-Trinitè, in the splendid setting of the Monte Rosa massif.
The program includes overnight stays in a comfortable B&B in a central position, admission to a guided tour of the castles of Issogne, Fenis and Savoia, a rich New Year's Eve dinner with a traditional Valle d'Aosta menu at a winery in Arnad and an aperitif with a tasting platter after browsing among the chalets of the Marchè Vert Noel, the charming Christmas market that takes place in the setting of the Roman Theater in the historic center of Aosta.
Price per person in a double room:
|December 29th / January 1st||€ 326|
The package includes:
- From December 29th to January 1st
- 3 nights in a double room with breakfast
- Accommodation at a B&B in the center of Verres, overlooking the medieval castle
- Admission to the Savoy castle in Gressoney, the Issogne Castle and the Fenis Castle
- Accompaniment by a tourist guide for the visit to the castles of Fenis, Issogne and Savoia
- Aperitif with a tasting platter at a charcuterie in the historic center of Aosta
- Rich New Year's Eve dinner with a traditional Valle d’Aosta menu at the Arnad winery - drinks not included
The package does not include:
- Compulsory registration fee: € 25 per person includes health and cancellation insurance
- tourist tax
- tips, porterage, personal extras
- anything not mentioned in "The package includes" section
Telephone:(+39) 0165 1830059