Skyways and Castles
An exciting program for families that includes the most popular attractions in Valle d’Aosta
2 nights from € 268
- 15 November 2022 - 31 December 2023
The Mont Blanc cableways represent a perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the magical territory of the Upper Valley, experiencing the most exciting aspects and discovering the new features that enrich the excursion.
The spectacular ascent via the futuristic cableways that lead to Punta Helbronner station at an altitude of 3,500 meters with the numerous panoramic terraces from which you can admire the endless glaciers, the Dente del Gigante and the rock routes that have witnessed the history of mountaineering, is followed by lunch based on the gastronomic excellences of Valle d’Aosta.
At the intermediate station of the Pavillon the following have been set up and are included for visitors:
- the exhibition devoted to Paul Helbronner, the geodesist and mountaineer who revolutionized the cartography of the Alps
- the renovated Saussurrea Botanical Garden: 7,000 square meters of mountain flora from all over the world - summertime
- HANGAR 2173, an exhibition that reconstructs the history of the Mont Blanc Cableways by following its cables.
The program includes overnight stays in a 3-star facility near Aosta, tickets for the Skyway, lunch at high altitude and the Castles Culture Card for the castles of the Upper Valley and the Natural Science Museum and Saint-Pierre Castle and the extraordinary Roman aqueduct bridge at Pont d'Ael.
Cost of the proposed package per person, starting from:
|Period||Adult||Cost for 3rd and 4th bed for children aged 8/13, starting from:|
|all year roundr||€ 268||€ 163|
|August||€ 328||€ 183|
The price per person includes:
- two nights in a 3-star hotel near Aosta, convenient for the planned activities
- breakfast with local products
- return ticket for Funivie Monte Bianco from Pontal d'Entreves to Punta Helbronner and return
- lunch at the Bistrot at Punta Helbronner with 3 "pots" of your choice, mineral water, wine, and coffee - (2 "pots" and drinks for children)
- Upper Valley Castles Culture Card:
- admission to and collective guided tour of the castles of Aymavilles, Sarre, Sarriod de la Tour, the Natural Science Museum and Saint-Pierre Castle and the extraordinary Roman aqueduct bridge at Pont d'Ael.
The price does not include:
- transportation, cableway sections not mentioned, on-site transfers
- tourist tax
- extras of a personal nature, tips, porterage
- everything not mentioned in "the price includes" section
Seasonality and restrictions:
- Mid-August holiday and New Year's Eve: minimum stay, 3 nights
- The Skyway cableways are closed during the last week of May and in November
Telephone:+39 0165 51 65 51