Conference: "Evolution of Alpine Glaciers"
- Saturday 06 April 2019
- Interventions of: *
- Chair Giovanni Zanetti (Honorary President of the Amici del Cervino Club)
- Jean Pierre Fosson (Dir. Montagna Sicura Foundation)
- Alberto Godio (Polytechnic University of Turin)
- Don Paolo Papone (Parish priest of Valtournenche)
- Participants: *
- Jean Antoine Maquignaz (Mayor of Valtournenche)
- Flavio Bich (President of the Cervino Guide Society)
- Rinaldo Carrel (Cervino Guide Society)
- Valerio Segor (Valle d’Aosta Autonomous Region)
Club Amici del Cervino presents “Typology and characteristic features of the Chérillon Glacier”.
Study conducted in collaboration between: Valle d’Aosta Autonomous Region, Polytechnic of Turin, Fondazione Montagna Sicura and Alpine Guides of Aosta Valley.