Excursion with snowshoes
- Friday 14 February 2020
Adults and young from 14 years old: € 15 per person
Children from 10 to 13 years old: € 5 per person
Trekking in complete safety to live the Mont Blanc at a slow pace accompanied by our naturalistic hiking guides along paths that wind through the woods around Courmayeur.
For adults and children over 10 years.
- Meeting time and point: 9.30am at the Tourist Office
- Difficulty: E – escursionistico
- Difference in height: 200 m
- Equipment: snowshoes and poles provided by the guides
- Clothing: we recommend a warm and waterproof winter ski or trekking clothing, gloves, hat and hiking boots waterproof or high, warm, without heels, no moon boot.
- Reservation Policies: reservation at the tourist office before 6pm on the previous day.