Winter walk with snowshoes and happy hour
- Saturday 15 February 2020
Snowshoes and sticks rental: 10 €
What a better way to spend an afternoon than walking in the woods surrounded by the white winter snow? The association Monterosa Experience invites all its guests to take part in the simple afternoon excursion with snowshoes at the Walser village Cialvrina: a magical place away from traffic, immersed in the nature and the peace of the mountains, with an incomparable view of Monte Rosa and the village of Gressoney Saint Jean.
After the climb, it will be possible to sip a good aperitif to relax. Return around 8 pm.
- Departure: at 5 p.m. from Castle Savoia parking lot
- Duration: 3 hours
- Elevation gain: around 200 m.
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum number of participants: 6 people
- Maximum number of participants: 15 people
- Recommended equipment: ski suit or waterproof clothing, goretex/waterproof boots – NO moon boot or similar and/or sneakers -, headlamp. Possibility to rent snowshoes and sticks.
- Reservation required by 5 p.m. on the day before the activity by contacting the organizers.
The programme may vary according to snow and weather conditions.