Après-ski hike with snowshoes on the mine path
- Tuesday 06 December 2022
The price includes:
- supplying of snowshoes, sticks and front lamp
- snacks in the woods
The reduced tarif will be applied to children up to 12 years old
Departure details: rendezvous at 5pm at Only Ski rental, in the TH La Thuile – Planibel Hotel & Residence complex
Do you wish to live the magic of a snowy wood, discover it step by step and know a little bit more about the history of La Thuile? This is the right excursion for you!
An Alpine Guide will make you discover La Thuile mine path, a circular track almost totally in the woods.
The Guide will tell you a bit more about the animals living in the woods and the history of La Thuile, once inhabited by miners. You will also have the chance of visiting the entrance of a mine and you will have a tiny break in the wood to taste tegole and génépy (soft drink for kids)!
- Estimated length: 2 hours
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum number of participants: 8 (kids 5+)
- Suggested equipment: winter mountain or après-ski boots, heavy gloves and hat, ski pants or alternatively winter pants with tights, anti-Covid protections
- Booking: compulsory with 12pm of the day preceding the excursion by sending an email to email@example.com
In case of bad weather the Guide will contact the participants.
The group excursion will take place with a minimum of 8 participants, who will be grouped together with other members. It is also possible to organise private hikes.