Tor des Géants
- 08 September 2019 - 15 September 2019
Friday 6 September 2019
- 17:00 Jardin de l’Ange – presentation of the top athletes
- 6:00 pm video projection “TOR-X Ten years of Tor des Géants”
- 7:15 pm Courmayeur central streets – departure from Piazza Brocherel, celebratory parade presenting the participating nations
- 20:00 Jardin de l’Ange – departure of the 100 athletes of the Tor des Glaciers
- 9.00 pm Jardin de l’Ange – Event “TOR-X Ten years of Tor des Géants”
- Saturday 7 September 2019 *
- from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm Courmayeur Mountain Sport Center – bib distribution, bag storage
- 8:00 pm- briefing & Pasta Party (only for runners)
Sunday 8 September 2019
- from 9:00 am to 10:30 am Courmayeur Mountain Sport Center – bib distribution, bag storage
- 12:00 pm Viale Monte Bianco – Courmayeur: departure of the Tor des Géants® – Participants must finish the race by Saturday 14 September at 6.00 pm, the deadline set for the race finish is within 150 hours.
Sunday, September 15, 2019
11:00 am Courmayeur Mountain Sport Center award ceremony
The Tor des Géants, now in its 10th edition, is a race covering an entire region, running along the spectacular Alta Via n° 1 and the Alta Via n° 2 at the foot of the highest Four-Thousanders in the Alps and through the Gran Paradiso Nattionall Park and the Mont Avic Regional Park. All of these particular features help make this such a unique, inimitable race.
The race will start and end in Courmayeur.