Tennis Summer Camps
- 15 August 2022 - 19 August 2022
Full time program 9.30am-12.30pm / 2.30pm- 5.30pm:
€ 340 the first week *
€ 320 the following weeks*
*lunch excluded. For those who want to take advantage of the meal the increase will be € 55 per week.
Part time program with preference 9:30am-12:30pm or 2:30pm-5:30pm
€ 215 the first week
€ 195 the following weeks
The fees include the ASI membership required as compulsory insurance for all those who are not already in possession of a membership already active for the year 2021 at the Italian Tennis Federation and the official Tennis Courmayeur 2021 shirt.
Discounts are available for those attending the Tennis Courmayeur School and for residents in Valdigne.
Tennis summer camps for children and teenagers from 5 to 16 years, a training suitable for both beginners and tennis improvement.
Each learner will be able to benefit from a technical training course and athletic training or game-motor skills full time and a part time program both dedicated to tennis in the name of healthy fun.
In the matter of Covid-19, the Courmayeur Tennis staff and all activities are organized to guarantee the maximum safety of all the children who will be entrusted.
Places are limited and priority occurs on the basis of the registration date and the choice between morning or afternoon of the part time must be considered a preference.
How to register:
- download the application form for participation in the activities on the Tennis Courmayeur website
- send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the valid medical certificate for non-competitive activity
- make the payment by bank transfer following the confirmation of the organization
- send the receipt of the transfer via email to email@example.com.
Registration no later than the Friday preceding the requested week.
Telephone:(+39) 338 6983695