CANCELLED - MonteRosaWalserTrail
- 24 July 2020 - 26 July 2020
Friday 24th July 2020
- from 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.: distribution of race bibs for all trails: 114, 50, 20 and 5 km
- at 5.30 p.m.: briefing for the 114 km race
- at 7.00 p.m.: start of the 114 km trail
Saturday 25th July 2020
- at 6.00 a.m.: opening of the race office and distribution of race bibs for the 50, 20 and 5 km trails
- at 7.30 a.m.: briefing for the 50 km race
- at 8.00 a.m.: start of the 50 km trail
- at 9.30 a.m.: briefing for the 20 km race
- at 10.00 a.m. start of the 20 km race and of the ecotrail
- at 10.15 a.m.: start of the 5 km race and of the non-competitive race for disabled people
- at 11.30 a.m. opening of pavilion for the meals of the athletes and of the spectators.
- at 11.50 a.m.: arrival of the first athlete of the 20 km race and of the ecotrail
- at 2 p.m.: arrival of the first athlete of the 50 km race
- 3.30 p.m.: cut-off time for the last athletes of the 20 km race and of the ecotrail
- at 7.30 p.m. award ceremony of the 20, 50 and 114 km trails
- at 11 p.m.: cut-off time for the last athletes of the 50 km race (15 hours max)
Sunday 26th July 2020
- at 11.00 a.m.: cut-off time for the last athletes of the 114 km race (40 hours max)
All activities (race office, departures, arrivals and prize-giving ceremonies) are located in Piazza Tache in Gressoney-La-Trinité.
This skyrunning race is supported by the association “MonteRosa Races & Events A.S.D.” and it makes it possible to discover the historical and cultural heritage of the valleys at the foot of Monte Rosa’s massif.
Three different competitions will take place between Gressoney-La-Trinité, Gressoney-Saint-Jean and Ayas:
- a 114 km MonterosaWalserTrail with a positive vertical drop of 8.240 metres
- a 50 km MonterosaWalserTrail with a positive vertical drop of 3.940 metres
- a 20 km MonterosaWalserTrail with a positive vertical drop of 850 metres.
Beside the shortest trail it will be possible to run a non competitive Ecotrail, open to everybody.
- a Disabled Trail of 4,5 km
For details and registrations, visit the official web site of the event: