Wolf in Valle d'Aosta: a day with the researcher
- Wednesday 28 July 2021
Reservations required by 12 noon of the previous day.
Reduced: children under 14 (accompanied by an adult)
- Time and meeting place *: 10h00 at the departure of the Valtournenche cable car (Plan de la Glaea)
- Travel time *: 5-6h including the lunch break
- Difference in height *. 300 m
- Difficulty *: Tourist
- Path *: the route heads towards the hamlet of Singlin, passing through Proz and then Crepin, and then returning to the gondola
- Recommended clothing, equipment and materials : Necessary : hiking boots, windproof and / or rainproof jacket, trekking pants, backpack, hat, water bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses. Recommended *: poles, camera and binoculars.
- Other useful information *: Packed lunch to be paid by the participant. The temperature can vary throughout the day. Layered clothing recommended.
- In case of bad weather *: the tour will be canceled
A scientific researcher with decades of experience in the study of wild animals in nature and in the management and conservation of all natural resources will tell us about the wolf in the Aosta Valley, accompanying us along paths that wind through the fabulous setting of our mountains.
We will try to get to know our new neighbor, to understand together the reason for some of his behaviors, also in light of the recent episodes that have occurred in our countries.