- Saturday 14 September 2019
Entrance (minimal offer):
10,00 € adults; 5,00 € teen-agers; free for kids
- From 8.00 p.m. in the neighbourhood of Viering, the chance to taste hundreds of cakes and hot and cold sweets, accompanied by a well-stocked buffet.
- Fun, inflatables and surprises for the kids.
- Musical entertainment
- Exhibition stands and local crafts.
- Donation requested for entry, with proceeds going to charity.
The event will take place even in the event of rain
The Dessert Festival in Champdepraz is one of the numerous food and wine festivals in Valle d’Aosta, organised so that tourists can learn more about and enjoy the specialities of local tradition.
The delicious event takes place along the streets in the village of Viering starting at 8.00 p.m.. Participants can taste a wide variety of hot and cold treats: from cakes to cream to fritters. Plus: fun games for adults and children, musical entertainment, characteristic craft stands and numerous other surprises.