New Year’s in a Mountain Shelter
A New Year’s holiday full of values and old-fashioned suggestions to celebrate the arrival of 2020 in the most amazing valley and among alpine landscapes
2 nights from € 198
- 30 December 2019 - 01 January 2020
The program of activities begins on the evening of arrival with an aperitif and dinner followed by a short stroll through the hamlet led by a local guide.
On New Year's Day the participants will spend the morning visiting the fairy-tale Savoia Castle, the Alpenfaunamuseum and the characteristic Walser villages of Saint-Jean and La-Trinité where a light buffet lunch of local products will be provided.
The celebrations of the evening of the 31st include an aperitif under the stars with torches and lanterns followed by a rich dinner with a New Year’s Eve menu and the traditional well-wishing toast.
- Check-in: December 30th; check-out: January 1st
- Two overnight stays with half board
- Accommodation at the Ou Crieriel mountain shelter in Lillianes in the Lys Valley
- Various types of rooms are available that sleep 2, 4, 5 and 6 people - some with en-suite bathrooms, others with bathrooms outside the room for their exclusive use
- Bed linen and towels included
- Kit with kettle and herbal teas available for guests
- Program for December 30th:
- 6:30 pm Welcome drink with 0-km products
- 7:30 pm Walser-themed dinner
- 9.00 pm Short itinerary on foot with local guide to discover the hamlet of Lillianes, followed by hot herbal tea and local stories
- Program for December 31st – use of the participants’ own vehicles for transfers:
- admission to the Savoia Castle with a guided tour of it
- admission to and guided tour of the Alpenfaunamuseum of Gressoney-Saint-Jean
- visit of the picturesque central square with the Christmas tree and the elegant church
- continuation on to Gressoney-La-Trinitè for a light lunch with local products
- afternoon free to continue the visits on your own
- aperitif "under the stars"
- rich New Year's Eve dinner in the mountain shelter - house drinks included
- Basic medical insurance
- tourist tax to be paid on the spot
- transportation not mentioned in the program
- extras of a personal nature
- cancellation insurance - about 6% of the total amount - to be requested at the time of confirmation
- everything that is not specified in "the fee includes" section
Telephone:+39 0165 516551