The cableway climb to Pointe Helbronner by the Mont-Blanc cableway is a thrilling experience. Our offer includes lunch on the highest rooftop terrace in Europe and relaxing at the spa.
1 nights from € 168
- 01 January 2020 - 31 December 2020
Experience Mont-Blanc and its surrounding area in all its splendour: from rock to ice, crystal-clear water to exquisite cuisine.
After the spectacular trip 3,500m up Pointe Helbronner, reachable via the new Mont-Blanc Skyway cable cars, you can enjoy a gourmet lunch on the panoramic terrace of the Pavillon du Mont Fréty (2,173m).
The day comes to a pleasant end with an overnight stay in a boutique hotel furnished with typical Aostan wainscoting and a visit to a prestigious winery, including a tasting.
For each person, this special offer includes:
- cable car round-trip to Pointe Helbronner
- lunch at the Bellevue Restaurant at Pavillon du Mont Fréty cableway station (2.173 m)
- overnight stay in the cosy La Meridiana 4-star hotel
- a buffet breakfast with a rich selection of local sweet and savoury products
- a tasting of 3 wines with a guided tour of the Les Crêtes winery
- basic health insurance
This special offer does not include:
- city tax: €1.00 per person per night
- cable car transfers not mentioned, on-site transfers
- tips and other personal expenses
- variations to services booked if not agreed upon in advance
- anything else not listed at “This special offer includes”.
Seasonal information and restrictions:
- In high season (i.e. August, New Year Eve): availability and prices on request
- SkyWay lifts are closed in November.
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays — Aosta Valley Incoming.
Telephone:+39 0165 51 65 51