Hunting for Stars and Castles
Original and engaging program devoted to families, which brings all participants closer to the mysterious age of medieval castles and the surprising world of astronomy. Starting at *€ 473 per family* 2 + 1.
2 nights from € 473
- 01 January 2019 - 31 December 2020
The program includes overnight stays in a comfortable 3-star facility near Aosta, a tasty welcome dinner on a holiday farm, entry to and a guided visit of the castles and medieval fortresses open to the public in the Valle d'Aosta and the entrance to a nighttime observation of the celestial vault on the Educational Terrace of the Astronomical Observatory of Saint-Barthelemy, which is equipped with electronic telescopes that will project you along a magical journey among the planets and constellations.
Price per family - hotel ***
|Period||2 adults + 1 chd 4/12 years old||2 adults + 2 chd 4/12 years old|
|Off-season||€ 473||€ 588|
|Peak season: August, long weekends and Festivities||€ 586||€ 714|
Length of the activity at the Observatory: approximately 3 hours - in case of poor weather conditions, the observation on the Educational Terrace is replaced with a guided tour of the facility with in-depth information on the latest scientific research in progress at the Institute.
Castles included in the Castelli Card: Gressoney, Issogne, Verres, Baron Gamba, Fenis, Sarre, Sarriod de la Tour
The fees include:
- 2 overnight stays at a cozy *** hotel near Aosta
- accommodation in a comfortable family room
- buffet breakfast
- activities at the Saint-Barthelemy Astronomical Observatory: nighttime guided tour including the observation of the sky with the naked eye and with the aid of electronic telescopes on the Educational Terrace, animated by the presence of the researchers and scientific communicators of the Observatory.
- Castelli Card: entry to and guided visit of the 7 castles of the Val d’Aosta that are open to the public
- a dinner at a farm holiday with a typical Val d'Aosta menu - drinks included
- basic medical insurance
Fees do not include:
- Tourist tax
- entrance fees not mentioned in the program
- tips, porterage, extras of a personal nature and anything not specified in the section "the fees include"
Telephone:(+39) 0165 516551