Cervinia Heliski 3 days 6.000vm
Heliski in the Valtournenche valley. The landings, some of which located at 3.500m and the location, right in the middle of the Alps, ensure the ideal snow conditions all through the heliski season.
3 nights from € 2.370
- 01 January 2023 - 30 April 2023
The small town of Cervinia lies at 2.050m, at the foot of the Matterhorn (in Italian, Cervino), in a valley surrounded by high ice capped mountains and the sheer rock face of the Grandes Murailles.
We offer a selection of 3* to 5* Hotels. These hotels are very well located to let you enjoy the heliski days and the Apres-ski life in Cervinia. The choice of the hotel is dependent from the season and room availability.
Included in these 3 days you will have 6.000 vm that will allow you to explore the area with the directive of your future guide.
With its hospitable and charming character, Cervinia not only offers nature and mountains, its cuisine and the Italian wines leave no wish unfulfilled.
Price per person: from € 2370
The offer includes:
- Including 6’000 vertical meter (vertical guarantee: 4’800m)
- Heli-skiing access to the flight area of Cervinia
- Mountain guide service IFMGA/UIAGM 3 skiing days
- Multi-days international Cervinia-Zermatt skipass
- Stay 3 nights in one of our recommended 3 - 5 star hotels
- Including ABS backpack, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel on loan
- Heliski option for additional flights
- Special renting prices for ski- and snowboard equipment
The offer does not include:
- Additional helicopter flights including transfers flights
- rental ski and snowboard equipment
- drinks and all other services are not included.