Two days of walking in the shade of Mount Cervino, in search of the authentic taste of traditional Valdôtaine cuisine in two charming restaurants hailed by Michelin and Slow Food as the best in the Valley.
2 nights from € 245
- 25 June 2022 - 04 September 2022
Looking for the perfect chance to bring together your love of great cooking and long walks in nature?
Try this culinary trek through the sights and flavors of the Cervino Valley, a tour of gastronomic delights prepared for you by the chefs of restaurants La Luge (Michelin Guide 2019) and Alpage (Slow Food’s choice).
The two locations will be reached via the ancient path that, until the early 1930s (before the current asphalt road was built), connected Valtournenche to the renowned tourist town of Breuil-Cervinia: a suggestive tour through nature and culinary tradition, to discover the best the Aosta Valley has to offer.
Package rates include:
- Half-board accommodation at a three-star Valtournenche hotel
- Detailed excursion routes map
- Traditional lunch at the Alpage restaurant
- Traditional lunch at the La Luge restaurant
- Round-the-clock assistance from the EXPLORE CERVINO Team
Package rates DO NOT include:
- Tourist tax
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the “package rates include” section
For reasons related to the health emergency from Covid-19 (e.g. restrictions on travel between regions and / or states), the refund is 100% guaranteed.