Parish Church of San Martino

Pontey

In the Papal Bull of Alexander III, dated 20th April 1176, the parish of Pontey appears as directly dependant on the Bishop of Aosta.
The building is rectangular in shape with a slightly raised square-shaped presbytery.
The current Parish Church was built in 1764, it was blessed during the same year and later consecrated. The bell tower was not rebuilt and may be attributed to the 15th century.

Contact

Chiesa parrocchiale di San Martino
località Lassolaz 6
11020 PONTEY (AO)
  • Telephone:
    0166.30130 e 0166.563040
Meteo
Meteo

Details
Aosta
°C
°C
Tourist Areas
Tourist Areas

Mont Blanc

Gran Paradiso

Great Saint Bernard

Aosta and surroundings

Matterhorn

Monte Rosa

Central Valley

Webcam
Webcam
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort