Parish church of the Visitation of Mary
The territory of Rhêmes-Notre-Dame was once part of Rhêmes-Saint-Georges and a parish was established there only in 1650, transforming an ancient chapel into the parish church. The church was rebuilt in 1680 and extended in 1839. The interior paintings were done by the artist Stornone from Ivrea in 1864. It has a beautiful main altar in polychrome marbles dating back to the 18th century.