Festival of the bread "Du blé au pain"
- 28 Сентябрь 2019 - 29 Сентябрь 2019
Dinner and lunch on payment
Saturday 28 September
6:00 pm videos and photos from the 70/80 years at the Torretta
7.00 pm Aperitif and dinner at the pavilion of the sport area (€ 25,00 per person) booking required by September 25th at Tel +39 334.7243910
- Fresh Tomino with red onion mustard
- Fassona tartare with balsamic reduction
- Cabbage flan with fondue and bagna cauda drops * Risotto creamed with Torrette and delicate Bleu d’Aoste
- Meat ravioli with roast sauce
- Orange-flavored chocolate mousse
- Water, wine and coffee
Sunday 29 September
10:00 am opening of the mills and guided tours at 10:00 am/11:30 am – 2:30 pm /4:00 pm by the Aosta Welcome guides (+39 333 7762807). Meeting in front of the town hall; the mills will remain open all day and it will be possible to visit the miniature model “La Magdeleine in miniature” in the “Lo Payé” room;
11:00 am bread making and tasting of breads at the Brengon bakery;
12.00 am Village Vieu Désarpa (cows parade) from the pastures of La Magdeleine (Champlong, Charey and Soveroux), followed by aperitif at Vieu oven
1:00 pm self-service lunch at the pavilion (sport area) cost € 20,00 per person booking required by September 25th at Tel 39 334.7243910
- Valdostana black bread crust
- gnocchi with Arnad lard and black bread crumble
- Craft beer “capocollo” and black bread with potato puree
- Pain perdu with apples
- water, wine and coffee
Afternoon in music and games for children.
From the mill to the oven, a journey through ancient traditions. The event begins with the interesting mills route and ends with the finished product: the bread cooked in the village oven.