New Year’s Eve on a snowcat
We are offering you a New Year’s Eve that is all about fun and fine food: in a chalet on the slopes in Pila and New Year’s Eve in an agritourism restaurant!
3 / 4 nights from € 389
- 28 Декабрь 2018 - 01 Январь 2019
- 29 Декабрь 2018 - 01 Январь 2019
The first date for your calendar is 30 December in Pila, for the torchlit ski instructor’s procession, which will end with a fireworks display on the snow. For the occasion, the Aosta / Pila cable car will operate with extended hours (from 8am to 8pm and from 9.30pm to 11pm).
The evening will continue with an excursion on the slopes in a snowcat, which will take you to a wonderfully restored and cosy chalet dating back to 1770, where you will be served a menu inspired by a modern interpretation of the culinary tradition of the Aosta Valley.
On the 31st of December, to celebrate the lead up to the New Year in a friendly environment, you will enjoy a sumptuous typical dinner in an agritourism restaurant.
Price per person, double room accommodation — hotel ***
|Period||adults||child 2/12 years in 3rd - 4th bed|
|29 December - 1 January||€ 389||€ 224|
|28 December - 1 January||€ 463||€ 261|
The offer includes
- 3 or 4 nights in a hotel*** near Aosta with buffet breakfast
- free visit to the traditional “Marché Vert Noel” in Aosta and the numerous Christmas events in the area
- 30 December: dinner on the slopes in Pila in the charming chalet restaurant “La Société Anonyme de Consommation”, on the night of the fireworks display and the torchlight procession of the ski instructors (culinary menu: 6 courses - wines not included; Children’s menu: 4 courses – drinks not included)
- transport in snowcat (trip of around 15 minutes – covered and heated vehicle)
- New Year’s feast in an agritourism restaurant, with a traditional Aosta Valley menu of 5 starters, 2 first courses, 2 second courses, dessert and sparkling wine –dinner ends at midnight.
The offer doesn’t include:
- transports not mentioned in the programme
- Aosta / Pila cablecar fare
Telefono:+39 0165 516551