Around the little villages
A trip around the little villages in the Aosta Valley proves a pleasant surprise. Enjoy one with this offer, which combines history and culture with relaxing and fine food.
1 nights from € 154
- 01 Январь 2020 - 31 Декабрь 2020
The village of Bard is a gem of mediaeval architecture. Visitors can stroll through little mediaeval lanes and streets, visit buildings and palaces built by important families, cross narrow, elegant hump-backed bridges, with the sensation all the time that the village is there just for us to enjoy. The village of Bard is easy to reach, simple to find your way around, and is dominated by the huge military complex of the Bard Fort, up to which three lifts lead, offering exceptional views over the central valley and the stone roofs of the village.
This offer combines history, culture and relaxation with a pleasant food and wine experience, in the form of a gourmet dinner featuring typical regional produce. All right there on the spot, without any need for a car!
Prices per person sharing a twin room — 1 night
|Low season||€ 154|
|High season (August and Italian long holiday weekends)||€ 166|
Prices do not include the tourist tax of € 1 a night, which must be paid at the hotel.
The price includes:
- 1 night's accommodation in the Hotel Cavour et des Officiers ***, in the mediaeval village of Bard
- buffet breakfast
- gourmet dinner with tasting menu - 4 courses, excluding drinks
- entry and independent visit to the “Museum of the Alps” in the Bard Fort
- meeting with a tourist guide for a guided tour of the fortress, followed by a descent on foot towards the mediaeval village of Bard to admire the strategic and military aspects of the construction, as well as the geological, natural and landscape aspects of the area and other fascinating historical aspects.
The price does not include:
- tourist tax
- everything not mentioned under "the price includes".
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays — Aosta Valley Incoming Tour Operator.
Telefono:+39 0165 51 65 51 (3)