Gourmet Winter Trekking
Two days of walking along snow-covered paths near the Matterhorn, to discover the flavors of the Valle d'Aosta tradition, in two wonderful restaurants selected by Michelin and Slow Food.
2 nights from € 245
- 01 Декабрь 2019 - 30 Апрель 2020
You are a gourmet, but do you also want to walk around in the outdoors?
Enjoying a splendid view of the Matterhorn, on this tasty trek you will discover the ancient flavors of the Valle d’Aosta through dishes skilfully prepared by the chefs of the “La Luge” Restaurant, selected by Michelin, and of the “Alpage” Restaurant, recommended by Slow Food.
To reach the locations where the tastings take place you will walk, on snowshoes or on foot, along the ancient path that connected the center of Valtournenche with the renowned tourist resort of Breuil-Cervinia up until the early 1930s, as the current paved road was not there yet.
A trip among delicious dishes and nature, to allow you to discover the ancient traditions of the Valle d’Aosta.
Price per person: starting from € 245
The price includes:
- 2 overnights stay in Hotel *** with half board (Valtournenche)
- Detailed hiking map
- Round-the-clock EXPLORE THE MATTERHORN Team Assistance
- Traditional lunch at the “Alpage” Restaurant
- Traditional lunch at the “La Luge” Restaurant
The price does not include:
- Tourist tax
- Guide (it is possible to request one)
- Anything not expressly indicated in "the price includes" section