The cableway climb to Pointe Helbronner by the Mont-Blanc cableway is a thrilling experience.
1 nights from € 166
- 24 Июнь 2020 - 31 Декабрь 2020
Experience Mont-Blanc and its surrounding area in all its splendour!
During a spectacular trip 3,500 m up Pointe Helbronner, reachable via the Mont-Blanc Skyway cable cars, you can enjoy a panoramic lunch. You can admire, from various panoramic points, the Dent du Géant, the Mer de Glace and the routes that have marked the history of mountaineering.
Besides, at the Pavillon station, the following are included in the visit:
- the exhibition dedicated to Paul Helbronner, the geodesist and mountaineer who revolutionized the cartography of the Alps
- the renovated Saussurrea Botanical Garden (open until 20 September 2020): 7,000 m² of mountain flora from all over the world
- the HANGAR 2173 exhibition, which reconstructs the history of the Mont-Blanc cable cars.
A visit to the Alpine Guide Museum in Courmayeur and a wine tasting in a prestigious winery in Aymavilles follow. The day comes to a pleasant end with an overnight stay in a boutique hotel.
Price per person in a double room
|Period||Price per person|
|High season (i.e. August, New Year Eve)||199 €|
|Other periods of the year||166 €|
Note: SkyWay Monte Bianco cableways are closed in November for maintenance
The price includes:
- cable car round-trip to Pointe Helbronner
- lunch at the Punta Helbronner bistro with "3 pots" of your choice, mineral, wine, coffee
- overnight stay and breakfast in a cosy hotel
- entrance to the Alpine guides museum in Courmayeur
- a tasting with a guided tour of the Les Crêtes winery
- basic health insurance.
The price does not include:
- city tax
- cable car transfers not mentioned, on-site transfers
- tips and other personal expenses
- variations to services booked if not agreed upon in advance
- anything else not listed at “This special offer includes”.
This package holiday is proposed by VdA Holidays — Aosta Valley Incoming.
Telefono:+39 0165 51 65 51