Extreme Sport Holiday
Two days of extreme sports but in total safety: freeriding and ice climbing. In the evening, you can relax in a facility that has been carefully selected.
2 nights from € 370
- 01 Декабрь 2019 - 30 Апрель 2020
With our Extreme Sport Holiday, you can discover true freeriding and ice climbing, in total safety thanks to the expert Matterhorn Guides.
On the first day, you will explore the wildest off-piste areas of Valtournenche-Cervinia-Zermatt.
Freeriding allows you to break out of the mold and appreciate the magnificent silence of nature, interrupted only by the elegant sound of the snow in the track of your skis. At the foot of the Matterhorn, unique adventures in fresh snow are waiting for you in canals, woods and along exciting descents. Throughout this day, you will get to know the real "power of powder".
On the second day, the protagonist of your experience will be a spectacular icefall. Ice climbing will give you “icy” emotions! Imagine climbing not on rocky spurs, but on real ice spurs. A strong burst of adrenaline in close contact with nature!
When you return from your excursions, you can relax in the tourist accommodations that we have carefully selected for you, so that you can feel right at home!
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR GROUPS
MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE
Price per person: STARTING FROM €370.00
The price includes:
- a day of freeriding
- a course on beginning ice climbing
- A Matterhorn guide
- 2 nights in half-board accommodation in a carefully-selected facility
- 24-hour EXPLORE THE MATTERHORN Team Assistance
The price does not include:
- freeriding equipment (possibility of renting)
- Tourist tax
- transfer from/to the locations of the activities
- Anything not expressly indicated in "the price includes" section