Excursions among the Walser villages
A week of excursions among the little villages of Ayas, Issime and Gressoney Saint Jean along the paths of the ancient Walser civilization, dotted with extraordinary examples of architectural beauty, magical stories and landscapes that you absolutely cannot miss seeing.
5 nights from € 459
- 21 Сентябрь 2019 - 28 Сентябрь 2019
- 05 Октябрь 2019 - 12 Октябрь 2019
One week in September and one in October dedicated to the discovery of the Walser villages of Ayas, Issime and Gresoney Saint Jean.
The first two days are dedicated to the Val d'Ayas, with its valley of Mascognaz, Lake Perrin in which Monte Rosa is reflected and an overnight stay in a cozy mountain refuge in the Walser Crest village.
In the middle of the week there is a short break of one day to regain your strength with an afternoon at the Monterosa Thermal baths in Champoluc.
Then you continue on through the Gressoney Valley, where the Walser culture is still present in everyday life with local customs and dialects. The first day is devoted to the magical Valley of San Grato, which in autumn turns into a palette of colors, while the second day is dedicated to the villages of Gressoney Saint Jean.
Price per person: starting from € 590
The fee includes:
- 5 overnight stays at a B&B or at a hotel with breakfast included
- 2 half board overnight stays at high altitude
- packed lunch for the days in the mountains
- entrance to the Monterosa Thermal baths: 4 hours
- qualified hiking guide
- agency fees
The fee does not include:
- tips and extras of a personal nature
- meals other than those specified
- tourist tax to be paid at the B&B
- spa kit (bathrobe, towel and slippers, additional charge: 10 € per person)
- everything that is not specified in "The fee includes"
- possibility of organized transfers