- Daily ticket: 7,00
- reducted ticket: 4,00
- Daily ticket children up to 6 years old: free
- Local seasonal ticket: € 70
- Regional seasonal ticket: € 95
Routes of varying difficulty to discover the most unspoilt corners of the mountains and enjoy a pleasant day out in contact with nature. All the runs are similar in terms of difficulty, featuring flat stretches, attractive medium-difficulty descents, the occasional brief but more challenging descent and of course a few climbs, none of them difficult.
The Villy loop starts out from the Champoluc parking area, the Varasc loop at the beginning of the village.
The Periasc runs are organised into 4 loops of different lengths, with the two shorter ones forming part of the larger loop. The trails run from Periasc to the snowfields around Corbet, a little further down. From the route, in a wide open and therefore fairly sunny area of the valley, there are fine views of the peaks that separate the Val d’Ayas from the Valtournanche, of the Monte Rosa range, and to the south east, out towards the Dames de Challand.
Champoluc (1564 m.)
- 2,2 km loop Varasc Amponey – easy
- 4, 4km loop Varasc Pilaz – medium
- 5 km loop Varasc Periasc – medium
Periasc (1503 m.)
- 2 km loop Meytere – easy
- 3 km loop Le Cornu – easy
- 5 km loop Corbet – medium
- 7,5 km loop La Rovena medium
The run starts out from the cross country ski centre/ski school in Periasc.
Tickets: daily tickets sold at Cross Country Centre in Periasc.