Cogne Cable way
- Cogne – Montzeuc cabin
- Sylvenoire chairlift
- Bois du Sylvenoire – Crou du Montzeuc chairlift
- tapis roulant – baby snowpark
The skiing area offers:
- cafés – refreshment stands on the ski slopes
- ski depot
- organization of contests with electronic timing
- free ski-bus service from the centre of the town towards the departure of the gondola lift and vice versa during the Christmas, New Year’s, Carnival and Easter periods and on Saturdays and Sundays.
The 90% of the ski slopes can be covered with artificial snow
- Pulsé – Montzeuc cabin
Departure: 1.598 m.
Arrival: 2.081 m.
Summer 2022 open every day from 25/6 to 11/9
- Times: 9.20am-5.20pm continually
Through the ascent with the cabin you can reach some splendid routes in the Gran Paradiso National Park :
- Café Montseuc: after a 2-minute walk, café with open-air terrace
- Belvedere: after a 10-minute walk, a stunning balcony over the Cogne valley, between the Gran Paradiso and the Mont Blanc mountain chains
- Small pic-nic area: after a 20-minute walk, close to the café open in winter, there are some tables and benches to pic-nic
- Nature Montseuc path: didactic route of about 2h, with 15 observation points to discover the marvels of Cogne and mountain territories
- Punta Fenilia: for the experts, departure of the route towards Pointe Fenilia at 3.053 m (3h30 one way)