Aragon fortified house

Ла Салль

Правила посещения

Located in the hamlet of Echarlod, it once belonged to the Aragon, a noble family of the 16th century.
As attested by the date inscribed on the side of the door, it was built in 1608, probably by Philibert of Aragon, who later had the misfortune of losing five children during the 1630 plague. His family died out shortly after this tragic event.
The house has a series of beautiful worked stone windows.
The entrance is on the western side, overlooked by a machicolation.

Населенный пункт

Comune di La Salle
via Col Serena 9
11015 LA SALLE (AO)
  • Telefono:
    0165.861912
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Туристическое предложение
Туристическое предложение
Веб камера
Веб камера
Arpy

Webcams map       Resort
Courmayeur - Courba Dzeleuna

Webcams map       Resort
Courmayeur - Punta Helbronner

Webcams map       Resort
Courmayeur - Val Ferret

Webcams map       Resort
La Thuile

Webcams map       Resort