Bozel fortified house
This fortified house standing in an isolated area, east of the village of Villair, is a rectangular floor plan building with two floors above ground.
The entrance is on the second floor on the south side: next to the door of the underground floor is inscribed the date 1751. Two overhanging and almost overlapping latrines are on the east side.
The house belonged to the Bozel (de Bosellis) family, aborigine from Tarentaise, settled in Aosta Valley in the 14th century and dead out in the 17th century.