Built in 1689 near the parish church of Saint George, this is the residence of Count Jean-Pierre Marelli, general superintendent of arms and munitions of the House of Savoy, who had received the territory of Hône as a fiefdom just a few years previously. The building develops horizontally and is characterised by the presence of gardens and internal vegetable gardens. From the outset, what was conceived as a Palazzo Signorile, was used as a farmhouse, and by the 1700s, the state of the structure had deteriorated. In the middle of the 19th century Giovanni Antonio Colliard, long-serving mayor of Hône, purchased the palazzo and remained owner until the middle of the following century. The architectural structure of the castle has undergone heavy transformations in the last few decades.