Ecomuseum "The local dairy at Treby"
From 23 August to mid-October open Sundays:
- from 10 a.m. to 12noon upon phone reservation by calling +39.339 4068854 or +39.393 2291954
- from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
For groups or visits on weekdays, please contact the Donnas Municipality +39 0125 807051
The act establishing a local dairy at Treby dates back to the 25th July 1897.
Five years later, on the 21st May 1902, the dairy bought the buildings of the Brotherhood of the Holy Ghost, where it remained in activity until 1980, when the association broke up.
The building, given to the Municipality of Donnas in year 2000, has been restored and destined, in 2003, to ethnographic museum, furnished with the same equipment and materials originally used at the dairy.