Madonna di Lourdes chapel in Cerian
Dedicated to Madonna of Lourdes and St. Lucia and St. Gratus, as results from the three, beautiful frescoes on the front. The old chapel probably dates back to the XVI century. The chapel fell into ruin towards 1878 and was rebuilt in 1886 with the cooperation of the entire population of Cerian. The magnificent altar comes from Antey church: it is an old altar of Our Lord’s Nativity, which was renovated and gilded by the artist Aguettaz of Verrayes.
Telefono:(+39) 0166 548204