Chapels

Грессоней-Сен-Жан

Расписание

The chapels spread throughout the territory of the parish of Gressoney St. Jean are quite numerous. A quick list from south to north will facilitate localisation.

CHAPEL DI LA TRINA (dedicated to Our Lady of Grace and the Addolorata) – it was built in 1720.

CHAMPSIL CHAPEL (Saints Peter and Paul, St. Anthony) – It was built in 1616, is the property of the Lateltin Laurent De Fabiani family.

LOO CHAPEL (St. Lawrence) – located in a mountain pasture high in the mountains (2080 m), it can be reached after a two and half hour walk. The white facade is dated 1682.

GRESMATTEN CHAPEL (Addolorata) – dated 1852.

ERMITAGE CHAPEL (St. Joseph) – built in 1633 and restored around 1850, it stands out due to its white colour and its solitude above the chief town.

Населенный пункт

Parrocchia
Loc. Capoluogo
11025 GRESSONEY-SAINT-JEAN (AO)
  • Telefono:
    0125 355200
 
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Antagnod

Webcams map       Resort
Brusson

Webcams map       Resort
Champoluc

Webcams map       Resort
Gressoney Saint Jean

Webcams map       Resort
Gressoney La Trinité

Webcams map       Resort
Brusson - Palasinaz

Webcams map       Resort