DOLONNE CHAPEL – dedicated to St. Benedict and St. James, it was named in a testament dated the 26th August 1603. During the bishop’s visit of 1786 it was in a terrible condition and was rebuilt. The left part hosts a canvas depicting the Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary, St. Giocondo and St. Benedict. The wooden, nineteenth-century altar includes an older tabernacle, originally from the Church of Santa Caterina di Aosta. The wall behind the altar hosts a large canvas representing the Virgin with Child with Saints Benedict and Giocondo.
LARZEY CHAPEL – founded in 1661 in honour of Saints Germain, Anthony and Pantaleon, and was consecrated in 1667. In 1844 it was rebuilt and blessed in 1845. Inside, it hosts two paintings from very different periods: a canvas from 1655 depicting the Holy Family with St. Germain, St. Anthony and St. Pantaleon and one depicting the Holy Family which is signed and dated: Calderoni Eleonora, “à la chapelle de Larzey 1905”.