Chapel of Santa Barbara: located in the Entrèves hamlet, it was founded in 1653 and restored in 1793.
Chapel of Sant’Anna in Moulin dates back to 1667.
Chapel of Clou: dating back to 1650 and dedicated to Saint Lawrence, it was set on fire in 1794 by the French soldiers, together with the entire village and rebuilt later on.
Chapel of Santa Lucia in Buic originates from the beginning of the nineteenth century.
Chapel of Petite Golette is dedicated to the Visitation.
Chapel of Pont Serrand: dating back to 1653, it is dedicated to the Saints Bernard and Maurice.
Some rural chapels are now in a state of abandonment or partially destroyed, like the one of Thovex, founded in 1767 and dedicated to Saint James and the Madonna del Carmine, the one of Preyllon, from 1847, which bore the name Madonna degli Eremiti and the one of San Rocco, in the centre of La Thuile, called “La Rama” and used as a deposit.
High in the mountains, we would like to point out:
Piccolo San Bernardo Chapel: located within French territory, at an altitude of 2158 metres, it is a recent construction built as rest site of the mortal remains of the reverend Pietro Chanoux (dead in 1909), founder of the botanical garden called “Chanousia” in his honour;
Rutor Chapel: at an altitude of approximately 2500 meters, opposite the great glacier, it is dedicated to Saint Gratus and Saint Margaret and was rebuilt in 1933-34 on the site of the primitive chapel, founded in 1606.