Parish church of Saint Roch

Лиллиан

Built on the foundations of an old chapel dating back to 1490, the new Parish Chruch of Saint Roch was completed in 1723.
The interior of the parish church is quite large, it has three naves, separated by two rows of stone pillars. The main altar is Baroque, created in 1763 by the sculptor J.B. Gilardi and his son Giuseppe, it is a veritable sculpture masterpiece. There are no less than four side altars, they too are in Baroque style, in gilded wood, you can also admire some statues dedicated to Saint Joseph, Saint Anthony and Saint Vergine. The bust on the altar is commemorative of the bishop of Aosta, Giovanni Battista Jans (1764-1847), a native of Lillianes. The stone portal has a gothic “goccia rovesciata” motif (meaning upturned drop). The cemetery stands alongside the church.

Населенный пункт

Municipio di Lillianes
Via Roma, 35
11020 LILLIANES (AO)
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort