Parish church of the Visitation of Mary

Рем-Нотр-Дам

The territory of Rhêmes-Notre-Dame was once part of Rhêmes-Saint-Georges and a parish was established there only in 1650, transforming an ancient chapel into the parish church. The church was rebuilt in 1680 and extended in 1839. The interior paintings were done by the artist Stornone from Ivrea in 1864. It has a beautiful main altar in polychrome marbles dating back to the 18th century.

Населенный пункт

Parrocchia della Visitazione di Maria
Località Bruil, 1
11010 RHEMES-NOTRE-DAME (AO)
  • Telefono:
    (+39)0165.936132
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Туристическое предложение
Туристическое предложение
Веб камера
Веб камера
Cogne

Webcams map       Resort
Rhemes Notre Dame

Webcams map       Resort
Valgrisenche

Webcams map       Resort
Valsavarenche

Webcams map       Resort