Parish church of Saint-Anselme
The parish church is situated within the residential area of Quinçod, on the site where the chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Consolation, Saint Valentine and Saint Barbara originally stood, it was consecrated in 1762. The building has a rectangular layout and a single nave. Inside it has an interesting eighteenth century tabernacle made of carved wood, painted and gilded with eight tortile columns and small statues of Saint John the Baptist. The altars of the Sacred Heart and Our Lady date back to the nineteenth century. The church has numerous objects and sacred furnishings, dating from the 16th to the 18th century.