Parish church of San Francesco di Sales

Шамдёпра

The parish is situated in the chief town and dates back to the end of the seventeenth century. The altar is the work of a Valsesian sculptor from the 18th century, it was damaged in 1886 by a fire and then immediately restored by a Valsesian sculptor, Giovanni Guale and the engraver from Verrès J-B Dallou. The two side altars were built in 1858 by the sculptor Carlo Del Ponte.

Населенный пункт

Parrocchia San Francesco di Sales
11020 CHAMPDEPRAZ (AO)
  • Telefono:
    0165/41126
Meteo
Meteo

Подробности
Aosta
°C
°C
Веб камера
Веб камера
Chamois

Webcams map       Resort
Champorcher

Webcams map       Resort
Saint Vincent - Col de Joux

Webcams map       Resort